“Our daily work serves as one of God’s major tools for cultivating and nurturing the life of Christ within us. While we may be eager to have our work used in changing the lives of others, God is eager first to change our own lives through our work.” … Tweet By Christian Business Network (@ChristianBizNet)
Any marriage or relationship that is not growing is getting weak, and dying.
Click the above link, to TAKE A LISTEN
Episode Title: Prioritized Romance (Christian Perspective)
Source: MarriageToday Audio Podcast with Jimmy and Karen Evans (https://now.xomarriage.com/videos/prioritized-romance-jimmy-evans)
Difficult Lane Men Walk
- A lot of people believe that romance is for women and ‘strange men’. So, if you ever see a man in a romance section of a bookstore, …
- As a man, know that the idea of a romantic activity that you share with your wife has a short life expectancy. But it still means a lot that you came up with something.
Being romantic is saying …
- You, my spouse has a place in my life that no one else has.
- You, my spouse is special, and there is no one else like you.
- You desire me.
Being romantic makes me …
- Like the way I feel about myself.
- Feel wanted and attractive.
To be Romantic is to …
- Go into your spouse world and meet an unspoken need or desire.
- Speak or show love in your spouse romance language.
Do you want to know how to keep winning your husband? Show up periodically naked, and bring food. Note, the food is optional.
Men’s Major Romance Needs
- Friendship (as buddy not mother).
- Domestic support.
Women’s Major Romance Needs
- Security (including having a selfless and sacrificial man).
- Open and honest communication.
- Nonsexual affection.
Communication is important to your wife as sex is to you.
Click the above link, to TAKE A LISTEN
Episode Title: The Secret of Ultimate Sexual Fulfillment (Christian Perspective)
Source: MarriageToday Audio Podcast with Jimmy and Karen Evans (https://now.xomarriage.com/videos/the-secret-of-ultimate-sexual-fulfillment-jimmy-evans)
Myfwl Quick Tips – Introduction
- The Best Sex in marriage comes when one partner serves the other.
- Chemistry will come and go, same with physical attraction.
- Libido will not always come at the same time for the man and woman.
- A man need to be his spouse’s dream maker, serving her.
- You can’t be intimate with someone who is selfish.
To have a great sex night, be connected with all her life, all day long.
Myfwl Quick Tips – For the Man
- Be romantic in the woman’s language, especially outside the bedroom.
- Be sensitive to the Stress Points in her life.
- A woman’s biggest needs are non sexual affections
- Number one need of your wife is security.
- Number two, open, patient and honest communication. The more you talk to your wife, the more sexual she becomes.
Myfwl Quick Tips – For the Woman
- A man want to be respected, and honored.
- Men have the DESIRE – NEED for sex, and that is why they keep coming back to their wife. Women have the GIFT of sex.
- A man is most vulnerable, when having fun, sex with you. Even a closed up man, who won’t talk will open up if this gift is used wisely.
I rushed from my bed, ran out. Then ran back into the bedroom. This is likely to be a long haul job, I thought to myself. I switched off everything in the bedroom that is not necessary to be on, while I ran to my study to do the needful.
I HAVE BEEN HACKED! OR, HELP I FEEL IT’S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW UNDER MY NOSE.
While on my bed and doing my early morning routines, I got a message on one of my emails to confirm something. I did not think twice, I swiped, and I got a message that reads, ‘Check your Samsung SM-N975F’. What, hackers have got my email. I don’t have a Samsung SM-N975F! Resend? No WAY!
Age of Self Protection – From Migrants, Coronavirus (Covid-19), HIV, Influenza or Enemy Cyber Actions – War, Influence, Attack, Theft, etc.
Maybe my state of alertness was high because my friend’s phone just got hacked into, and his registered mobile number on our WhatsApps group was changed to another number by the hacker.
I furiously tried all I could, but I was helpless. I got little help from Yahoo support team. Not this time, I screamed as Yahoo’s 800-293-5568 helpline was busy. I felt completely helpless. Rather, Yahoo’s immediate online support seemed to be more interested in selling me Yahoo Mail Pro! But that is a better future protection, I need a solution for a current problem.
After several hours going back and forth on my own, I felt I have done enough to assure myself that, … maybe my email account is still safe. But the one that made me laugh at myself is this …
I know my phone is called Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. I have never seen any advert or message calling the same phone, Samsung SM-N975F. Phew! You mean, that email message that asked me to Check my Samsung SM-N975F was just saying, ‘check Samsung Galaxy Note 10+?’ And not that the message went to an hackers phone? But I did not get any message. So, I was justified to feel threatened. But if the message had gone to an hackers phone, he/she would have used the code to open my email from his/her end, on his/her phone, and possibly change my email password and … yes, my mind ran through so many possibilities.
Wait… I just got a debit alert for a WEB buy. I have not bought anything today. Any scammer working my account? No. It’s not happening to me. Wait… It’s a delayed reoccurring payment. I changed my debit card details few days ago and the failed invoice has just been processed.
When Self Alone, Should Come First.
Who is Self – Individual, Family, Group, District, State, or Country?
WhatsApp Two-Steps Verification Security
When the hacking issue happened to my friend, someone ‘shouted’ out some instructions as if our life depended on it. Hello everyone, let us quickly address this issue before it gets out of hand.
When your WhatsApp account is hacked, the hacker simply starts using your integrity. This can include using your contact list to send fake messages or news, stealing of your identity and use of the access that he/she now has into accounts and system for other criminal activities.
On WhatsApp (or your Bank etc – depending on how far the hacker has gone), the hacker can change your phone number to theirs and replace you with him/herself.
To prevent such a thing from happening to you on WhatsApp, follow these steps:
Go to ‘settings’ on your WhatsApp,
Click on ‘Account’,
Click on ‘Two- step verification’,
Input your email address
WhatsApp will ask for the Two-step verification if you or anyone else wants to access your account from a fresh system or change your details. I did this, ages ago on my WhatsApp, and I have tried protecting my email and systems as best as I could. But yes, I know I am still vulnerable. This is not the first trial to get into me. Within the week, I had another attempt that seems to come from an IP in Vietnam.
Which border should we close against Virus or Cyber Attacks?
Which flight should be cancelled?
Which Military power, intelligence or capability should be deployed?
When individuals are under attack, how can the state intervene?
Considering my recent experiences, I began to think of other ‘attacks’ that are happening all around the world. From Turkey opening her land borders for migrants to enter Greece, US closing her air borders against some countries, Russia accused of cyber influence or attack in US elections and a claim that some Nigerians of Fulani descent have asked other Fulani’s’ across Northern Africa to come and settle in Nigeria against the wishes of other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.
When is it right for Self alone to come first? Is it when we want to be a far right ideologist/activities, have America come first in our rants or policy or only after we can properly define ‘Self’. When is it okay for it to be just about, I, me and myself ?
“To be a good parent, you need to take care of yourself so you can have the physical and emotional energy to take care of your family” – Michelle Obama
“Taking care of yourself, doesn’t mean, ‘me first’, it means, ‘me too'”
While other necessities could not freely enter Iran, the political and economic isolation of the country hasn’t stopped COVID-19. Sanctions are threatening to turn an outbreak into a catastrophe. Iran now has the highest number of deaths outside China.
Yet, despite the current state of hostilities between the US and Iran, and sanctions placed on the country by coalition forces including the EU, the major players have all offered some help. France, Germany, UK has offered Iran €5m in aid and emergency equipment to combat coronavirus. China has sent personnel, and the World Health Organization have also sent a planeload of assistance.
We are always about ‘Self’, FIRST, then thereafter, others. Love your neighbor AS YOURSELF! But be Selfless in service to others.
Jack Welch, who led G.E. through decades of prosperity, is dead at 84. He died on Sunday 1st March, 2020 in New York City.
How did he, described hisFunWorkLife?
Personae Description: Combative and blunt.
Personnel Management: Someone who dislike bureaucracy, made sweeping payroll cuts by slashing G.E. work force. Earning himself the nickname “Neutron Jack,” in the process.
Talent Development: He created intrapreneurs within G.E., and other companies repeatedly recruited talent from there.
Accolades: In 2000, The Financial Times named G.E. “the World’s Most Respected Company” for the third straight year. That was a period, when Mr. Welch was managing the company. And Fortune magazine named him, the “Manager of the Century,” in 1999.
Curtain Fall, Window View Thought: If the widely diversified corporation that Mr. Welch built for about four decades (from 1960 when he joined, to 2001 when he stepped down as Chairman and CEO), is now out of favour in year 2020; why the fight in the trenches of life, especially corporate or political life?
What Mr. Welch gave to hisFunWorkLife, was it, =, >, or <, what he gave to hisWork, what he gave to hisFun, or what he gave to hisLife?
- 1935: Year of his birth, (years before G.E. = about 25 years).
- 1960: He starts his career at G.E.
- 2001: He steps down as G.E. Chairman and CEO, (years at G.E. = about 40 years).
- 2020: He stepped out of life, (years after G.E. = about 19 years).
Fifty Percent of Life at Work (in G.E.) + Fifty Percent of Life Outside of Work = Total Existence
“There’s no such thing as work-life balance“
But that will be throwing out his post G.E. Work-life. This includes productive work, and income generating activities such as the two business books that he co-wrote with his wife, Suzy Welch, “Winning,” published in 2005, and “The Real Life MBA,” published in 2015. Or that he now has an MBA program running at his Jack Welch Management Institute. And that he kept making money from other ventures till he stepped out of life.
Seventy Percent of Life at Work + Thirty Percent of Life Outside of Work = Total Existence
It therefore seems like the most important part of Mr. Welch’s life was about G.E. And Mr. Welch ‘succeeded’ during his time at G.E., so did G.E. defined him? Should whatever G.E. has become now, also define him? Should his life before G.E. or after G.E. define him?
New York Times business columnist James Stewart wrote in 2017, “Hardly anyone considers Mr. Welch a management role model anymore, and the conglomerate model he championed at G.E.- has been thoroughly discredited, at least in the United States.”
But as Mr. John A. Byrne wrote in “Jack: Straight from the Gut,” Jack Welch “…was the right person for the (his) time,”
A story can be written in different ways, to show whichever side we prefer to look from.
Jack Welch – It’s Not Where You Start From
Jack was an only child to a railroad conductor father and a homemaker mum. Neither of his parents had graduated from high school, but he earned a bachelor’s degree and a Ph.D.
He inherited a strong company, with $1.5 billion in profits, but took it higher. He led G.E. to a record fivefold jump in revenue and got the company’s stock market shares valuation to soar from $14 billion to more than $410 billion. And for all his hard work, love him or hate him, he went home with a record severance payment of $417 million when he retired in 2001. Got married thrice and surely had kids.
hisFunWorkLife, hisWork, hisFun or hisLife?
The two types of diabetes are type 1 and type 2. Both make blood sugar levels higher than normal, but they do so in different ways.
It was an observant mum who noticed something unusual, from experience.
The Need to pee a lot. The kidneys respond to high levels of glucose in the blood by flushing out the extra glucose in urine (pee). Kids with high blood sugar levels need to pee more often and make more pee. Kids or teens who develop type 1 diabetes may pee a lot!
She was waking up several times during the night to pee.
Then a medical examination.
And … immediate hospitalization!
It is widely speculated that diabetes occurred when inherited genetic characteristics are triggered by environmental factors such as diet or exercise.
What triggered this? A sudden high availability of a large quantity of chocolate and sweets? A silent tucking away of some under the pillow. A greedy intake, a dangerous trigger of a sleeping inherited genetic condition?
Many type 1 diabetic children do not have diabetes in their families however, so the exact cause remains a mystery.
Type 2 diabetes among children is usually caused by an extremely bad diet from a very young age, coupled with a sedentary lifestyle without exercise.
Riddles, Mysteries, …
Click above link, to TAKE A LISTEN
Author Jill Savage talks about the freedom, and the challenges, of the empty nest. Savage remembers preparing for the time when her kids would leave home and being surprised at how hard it really was to adjust to a quiet house. Hear some sound advice from a mom who’s been there.
NOW THAT THE KIDS HAVE GONE
- Their wives will be number one in their life, as it is supposed to be. But that means, I am not. I used to be number in their lives as their mother.
- A couple says, 6 or 7 weeks after their last son had gone to college, they got a call one night from Domino’s, just checking to know, is everything okay. No kids’ orders!
- It feels like being fired from the job you’ve been doing for years. Just when you are at your prime of being a good parent.
- Identify crisis questions like, ‘Who am I right now?’ comes up.
- I can’t ask the same questions that I used to ask anymore, because it is no longer my role.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE YOU EXPERIENCE IT
- Not just, what will I be doing, but most importantly, who will I be spending time with when they are gone? If that person will be your spouse, how are you embracing, developing or neglecting that relationship now? Develop or fix now, the most important relationship(s) in your life, outside of the kids.
- Your kids will still need you, but in a different way; as cheerleader, coach, or encourager. But beyond the kids, who else will be out there that will need your nurturing? Who are you allowing now to be your own coach and encourager or you are walking the journey all by yourself with your own cook book of little experience?
- You will need to let go of guilt. What you did well or didn’t do well for your kids. But, why not work now to reduce the likely reasons for guilt later? Making every parenting pain, season, events, request, a grateful privilege to respond to or handle, before that opportunity and privilege pass you on.
His name is Michael Bloomberg.
1996: Got a job in “The Cage” at Salomon Brothers
1981: Fired from Salomon Brothers (age 39)
1981: Co-founded financial information and media company Bloomberg LP
2002: Three-term Mayor of New York City (spending 12 years in all)
2014: Back as CEO of Bloomberg L.P.
2019: Resigned as CEO of Bloomberg L.P to run for president of the US
2020: US Democratic Party primaries Presidential Candidate.
REVIEW SPACE: Of course, the game changer that brought about his wealth was going into entrepreneurship and not sitting in, climbing a dazing ladder as a paid employee. But would entrepreneurship have ever happened, and at the time it did if he was not fired from his job? If Bloomberg had gone into entrepreneurship at another time (possibly years later after he was fired), and he did not follow through on his ongoing project then at Salomon Brothers, would he have achieved the same wealth?
“Just know that in the end, you’re going to be fine and they’re not” … dealing with critics
“Failure can often lead to something better.”
Note: Not all rich and influential people are a ‘success’. And like all normal human beings, our personal, public or private life is not closed until death, it’s still an open book – the past can be re-written in a better future.
OTHERS Who Went Through Similar Life-Space (From Getting Fired from a Job to Getting Wealthy)
- Oprah Winfrey – Let go from dream job for being ‘dull and stiff’.
- Steve Jobs – Forced to resign by the Board, from the company he founded.
- Mark Cuban – Made a big sale, but fired because he won’t listen to his boss.
- Walt Disney – Fired because he ‘lacked imagination and had no good ideas.’
Check-in: Have you now got the message?
- “You always pass failure on your way to success.” – Mickey Rooney
- “Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker.” – Denis Waitley
- “Most great people have achieved their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.”- Napoleon Hill
- “When you take risks, you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.”- Ellen DeGeneres
- “Failure is another stepping-stone to greatness.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.” —Zig Ziglar
- “Failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” —Arianna Huffington
There were instances when “I wanted to walk out and slam my fist into a lamp post after reading the papers. It was not because of what they said, it was because of what I did or I said that was stupid. It was my mistake that bothered me,”… Michael Bloomberg during years as mayor of New York City.Tweet
Click above link, to TAKE A LISTEN
Source: Q&A With Bishop T.D. Jakes and Pastor Steven
Bishop T.D. Jakes and Pastor Steven have an inspiring conversation about entrepreneurship, leadership and on how to build your vision from the ground up by making the most of your God-given opportunities.
How to Build Your Vision From The Ground Up – Q&A With Bishop T.D. Jakes
If it is not the thing, it is the thing that will lead to the thing. So get started where you are, with what you have, it is not where you are starting from or where you are going that is the problem; but what you are willing to leave behind.
Click above link, to TAKE A LISTEN
Source: “A LOVE STORY” by Pastor Keith Battle of Zion Church, Maryland, USA.
What ever you neglect will die on you!