Any marriage or relationship that is not growing is getting weak, and dying.
Click the above link, to TAKE A LISTEN
Episode Title: Prioritized Romance (Christian Perspective)
Source: MarriageToday Audio Podcast with Jimmy and Karen Evans (https://now.xomarriage.com/videos/prioritized-romance-jimmy-evans)
Difficult Lane Men Walk
- A lot of people believe that romance is for women and ‘strange men’. So, if you ever see a man in a romance section of a bookstore, …
- As a man, know that the idea of a romantic activity that you share with your wife has a short life expectancy. But it still means a lot that you came up with something.
Being romantic is saying …
- You, my spouse has a place in my life that no one else has.
- You, my spouse is special, and there is no one else like you.
- You desire me.
Being romantic makes me …
- Like the way I feel about myself.
- Feel wanted and attractive.
To be Romantic is to …
- Go into your spouse world and meet an unspoken need or desire.
- Speak or show love in your spouse romance language.
Do you want to know how to keep winning your husband? Show up periodically naked, and bring food. Note, the food is optional.
Men’s Major Romance Needs
- Friendship (as buddy not mother).
- Domestic support.
Women’s Major Romance Needs
- Security (including having a selfless and sacrificial man).
- Open and honest communication.
- Nonsexual affection.